Thursday, August 12, 2010

home alone

i remember the days before i was a mom, i took being home alone for granted.

now when im home alone it means i get to take a shower for longer than ten minutes, eat cookies without trying to hide them in the folds of my sweatshirt to avoid having to share and possibly my favorite, sit undisturbed for a half hour...or even longer if i feel like it.

i said today was going to be cleaning day, but now im not so sure, i might just enjoy the silence, and maybe even paint my toenails.

5 comments:

amber said...

Enjoy your day!

amber said...

Enjoy your day!

Holly said...

Cleaning is overrated - relax and paint your toenails! :)

Marci said...

You have so many things to say and share with us. And I appreciate each and every one of them. However this post made my night. To know I am not alone!

Anonymous said...

:) paint them nails and chill