Saturday, June 14, 2008

my super enviable find

i was laughed at on sunday, by a friend who shall remain nameless (rhymes with leslie) for my unbridled excitement over the ten dollar lawn chair, well check it out now! who rocks? i didnt spend another penny, the paint was in the garage already when i bought the house and the fabric is leftover from my bedroom curtains. so laugh at that!
 well i hope she knows i love her anyway and its good to have friends that can take it. you know i will make her sit in it if she comes over.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

does the porch rug match the chair OR DO THE CHAIR MATCH THE PORCH RUG? UMMMM. MMM

MustHaveCoffee... said...

LOL! It looks fab, M! I will never laugh at you again....hehehehehe

Amanda Jo said...

Ooohh...great find! I'm also an antiquer/garage saler/junker and I can certainly appreciate this find and fix up! You did a great job! I love the monogram!

When can I pick it up...cause I think it wants to live with me?!