Tuesday, June 28, 2011

ok! i confess!!!!

i know i should get a napkin...but i use my pants anyway.

i sometimes tell my friends that after work i am going to go home and clean/do laundry/put away laundry, all the while knowing that theres a popsicles chance in Tucson that im actually going to do it.

i get irritated when people start their FB status with the word "so". if im in an unusually bad mood i will protest it by not reading their status.

i wont wear new clothes until they have been washed. what if some manufacturing chemical causes me to get a rash? i also dont like buying something that has obviously been tried on by someone else.

i only eat ice pops made with real fruit juice. once i tasted a freezie pop that was chemicaly tasting and it totally spoiled it for me.
(also i just re-read the last sentence and had to correct the word ice pops from ice poops)

2 comments:

diana bluml said...

lol ice poops

Holly said...

Great post! Sometimes if I'm too lazy to get a napkin, I use my socks. I figure no one sees them anyway. Ice pops are definitely better than ice poops. ;)