Saturday, September 20, 2014

uh...worst blogger EVER!

yes, i see that it has been over 6 months since my last blog post. what has happened, you ask?
well, lets see...
I had a baby, that is something, my sweet little sweet pea, Rosalie.
I lost an amazing friend to an undiagnosable illness.
I visited Marci.
I had multiple visits from my parents.
I sent dominic off to 4th grade.
I started trying to potty train Miles.
I replaced my old flippy phone with an inexpensive prepaid touch screen phone.
I baked a couple of quiches.
I discovered the amazingness of Trader Joes decaf.
I replaced my laptop with a used MacBook.
I read The Fault in our Stars, The Book Thief, The Good Earth, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of azkaban, the deathly hallows, my antonia, snowflower and the secret fan, and at least 20 more that i cant remember right now.

stuff like that...all stuff that i wont recount just now. anyway, this is my official reintroduction to blogging.

so welcome me back.



No comments: