Sunday, May 18, 2008

my hiatus

oh what can i say about my brief hiatus, heres the short version, started feeling sick and worn out, bought some cold medicine, my parents got here for their visit, went to church, had company over on mothers day for a cookout, it rained, felt sicker, couldnt breathe, went to ER, found out what pnemonia feels like, got about 7 prescriptions, started taking them, went about town the rest of week of my parents visit with no extra rest, worked the last 2 days of the week at HSC to catch up on the week i missed for the visit and was ultimately laid out FLAT yesterday for lack of taking care of myself. anyway though still a little bit tired i think im mostly better, and now i have over a weeks worth of housework to do. you better believe me when i say im not in a hurry to jump on that.

No comments: