Monday, March 30, 2009

its what i crave.

this is it. this is what i crave. a friend of mine has family in TX and when they visit TX they bring back all kinds of mexican candy. last time i visited her house her oldest daughter offered me this, i had never had this particular type of Lucas before although i have eaten other things from this brand, i LOVE it, i want more, sadly when i asked my friend if there was more, she said that the kids had eaten it all :( 

i looked on the net, i couldnt find THIS exact product, i may have to try a similar kind.

6 comments:

Tricia said...

I'll keep my open for those. We have so many ethnic stores here, surely I can find it.

AndyB said...

Perhaps this link will help

http://www.all4myfiesta.com/lucas-pelucas.html

If not, I'll check in with my contacts down South :)

Amanda Jo said...

I'll keep an eye out for some...I live right in the heart of DFW and we have quite a large hispanic population so I should be able to find some. :)

Unknown said...

you guys rock, the best blogfriends a girl with mexican candy cravings could ask for!

Heather said...

What is it exactly? I mean, I know it's candy but what kind of candy?

Unknown said...

well, you take off the lid and push the bottom, orange push up style, it has little holes in the top where this tangy, spicy, sweet sort of ...paste, i guess you would describe it, but kind of jellyish, not paste like toothpaste.. comes out. i know it sounds rather strange but the spicy, tangy sweet flavor is so craveable.