Saturday, March 13, 2010

boring...

i am enjoying the most boring day ever! i dont think i have had a day this uneventful in months! i have no messes to clean up (regular boring house keeping, but whos counting that?), no errands that simply MUST be done, no extra trip to wal mart because i neglected to buy something that was indespensible.

i got biscuits and gravy at the farmers market this morning, i did a small walmart run, i came home and finished reading my book, i drank excessive amounts of coffee (still making progress on that one.) took the boy to DQ for a blizzard, that is about it.

now if you will excuse me, i have another book calling my name. more coffee? yes, please.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

boring is GOOD sometimes.
I love boring!

Hannah said...

Books and coffee? My favorite combo! :-)

Holly said...

Sounds like a wonderful kind of day! :)