Sunday, July 19, 2009

a gift from my brother in law

some of you may remember a couple of months ago when my sisters and brother in law came to visit. oh, the fun we had. now Sean, my BIL is the best, love with all my heart, but...he breaks stuff...not on purpose, if it will be breaking soon, fate dictates that Sean will be othe one to deal the final blow, he is the slayer of anything not worth its keep. there was, during their visit only one final blow situation, praise God. 
we were all out on my porch and Sean, always the gentleman, gave up one of the wonderful, comfortable white rockers to my sister. i went back in the house for a moment and heard a crash, when i returned to the porch, Sean was sitting on the ground, victorious, on top of the pile of the remains of my salvaged chair
 i have saved what remains of my chair and given them new life...behold...
Fatty gives them two non-apposable thumbs up.
so thanks Sean, for the new pillows, with my sewing know how and your ability to break things in a single bound we make and great accessorizing team.

3 comments:

diana said...

you do good work

amber said...

Ooh I like!

Holly said...

The pillows are wonderful! You're so talented!