Friday, February 11, 2011

more of nothing

heres some stuff from today
*cleaned my tub and shower, nearly died from the bad fumes
*drank coffee (its a given)
*fully realized just HOW stupid Inspector Gadget is, that guy is a Dum-Dum.
*heard "backwater" by the Meat Puppets on my Izzy Stradlin and the JuJu Hounds station on Pandora, its been a while but i at least still remembered the words to the chorus.
*cooked a frozen lasagna and garlic bread and had it declared by D "the best food ever" doesnt say much for my real cooking, does it?
* had lunch with my sweetheart.
*found some fruit snacks at Aldi that do not contain HFCS (yay)
*made and posted some cute pot holders on my etsy shop.
*looked for some school pants for D, he is down to 2 pairs that fit and one that is too big on the waist. apparently 6 slim is not an "in demand" size .
*discovered that my legs REALLY need to see sun (or sunless tanner).

so thats the exciting day i had here on the hilltop, totally random?
yes, please.

No comments: