Friday, January 21, 2011

im over it.

is it really that bad?

i dont know but what i do know is im seeing and hearing alot of complaining.

i see alot to FB statuses that lament the despair of having to deal with snow.
how would we be able to relate to the line "Sin had left a crimson stain, he washed me white as snow" if we NEVER saw snow that blanketed everything in sight?

im hearing alot of complaints about the kids having to be in school until june? is this even worth your breath? really?

so they will go to school until june, its not going to hurt them.

complaints of school basketball games cancelled, complaints of messy roads, of home bound children driving you crazy, of snow getting tracked in....the list goes on

first i do want to admit that i have been guilty of a complaint or two in my day, then i want to say

im so thankful that my house is warm and dry, im so thankful that my tires are not bald, that my healthy intellegent son is bugging me to play with him, that i get to spend an extra 2 days of my time on the earth hanging out with this kid. im super thankful for Netflix instant viewing option.

its nothing to get your knickers in a twist over, my friends.

just stop complaining and enjoy these days for what they are.

4 comments:

amber said...

There is a bright side to every situation and I hear you on the complaining!

However, I would just like to say that in the month of January it has snowed 18 out of 21 days and I'm not going to say that I am tired of it, but I am sooo ready for spring!!

Tricia said...

*like*

give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:18

diana said...

your spirets r in tack, thanks you lord :)

diana said...

wow i should have looked at that before i sent it let me try that again your spirits are in tack, thank you lord