the fun of this award is this, you list 6 things you value, 6 things you dont and pass it on to 6 friends (which i obviously dont have because only 2 people have entered my giveaway, and one was amanda c'mon people, youre hurtin me! its free to enter!)
things i value:
1. biblical advice
2. my personal relationships (Jesus, family, friends)
3. my moms opinion
4. my health
5. solitude (can i get an amen)
6. modern conveniences (hot water tops my list, you?)
things i dont value
1. celebrity gossip, seriously am i the only person who could not care less, i have my own life to deal with.
2. grape flavored stuff, it reminds me of dimetap, ewwww!
3. undisciplined children.
4. non words (irregardless, not a word)
5. name brands
6. steak and shake, they have the worst fries EVER! nasty!
pass it on:
Kelly, because she has done this fun fall picture thing where every day of october she posts a fall picture, pretty cool.
Diana, i have to give it to her, shes my mom, i value her opinion, dontcha know.
well, id say Ms. Math but amanda already awarded her.
how about Tricia, shes a quirky bird.
Heather, definately award worthy
Liz, and have you seen her following, she could start Mabels community living compound ,oh, or mabelsburg, i would totally move there.
i also want to mention that im glad we dont have to dress up to receive our bloggies (equal to an oscar or an emmy in my book) because i would be a sad sight tonite in my PJs and old man slippers (hey its cold up here).