Friday, July 11, 2008

my major award!

awarda.jpg
its better than a leg lamp!!!

i have blogfriends! more people than just my mom read my blog (and for the record if ever you see  "mmm" after comments on my blog it stands for mrs monicas mom)

i have amanda over at a special blend to thank for this high honor of my first blog award. thanks amanda!

blog award etiquette says i must:
post the award logo
add a link to the person who awarded me
re-gift the award to 7 worthy blogs
add links for the new reciepents
and comment on their blogs so they know they've been awarded

the envelope please:
the winners are


ok im breaking the rules a little here, i know im suppose to give 7 awards but since im a blogging newbie i realy only have about 4 i visit regularly. since im constantly looking for more though i promise to nominate 4 more by, lets say....the last day of august... ok? i mean i could just throw out 4 more that ive looked at and found pleasing but this is a major award, it cant be just thrown around willy nilly.


5 comments:

Holly said...

Congrats on your award! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog - it was great hearing from you. I'd love a banana muffin recipe!

Liz Harrell said...

Awww... thank you so much! You're too sweet.

Sarah Mae said...

Congrats on your award, and good luck winning the vacuum cleaner! I hope we can become blogging friends! :)

Tricia said...

"THank you, thank you very much." (That was my Elvis imitation. It works better in person.)

Marci said...

I have to say I love looking for new stuff on this blog. Of course your sense of humor is sooo close to mine...snort. Well deserved award!