Thursday, January 8, 2009

ive been meaning to...

heres a lamp i have been using as is for a while, it was The Boys lamp when he was a little baby, before the trucks took over.

a few seams, a couple of strips of double sided tape and about an hour of my time, i now have a pretty lamp. the next rehab will be the end table which i have also been using as is, we found it in our crawl space above the garage when we bought the house Ken dug it out for me last spring. im not too sure what color it wants to be though, im going to cite that  as my reason for neglecting it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in awe of your craftiness. Seriously -- everything in your house is adorable.

Kelly said...

I love it. ;)
I was using one of CJ's baby room lamps and finally my Mom was tired of seeing it and bought me a new shade for it. ;)

Can not wait to see what you do with the end table.

Amanda Jo said...

LOVE the redo!!! It's GREAT!!

Oh, and I tagged you!! :D

Holly said...

I love the new lamp! It's so pretty! Great job! :)